YPEJ series frequency conversion speed regulation electromagnetic brake three-phase asynchronous motor is composed of YP series frequency conversion speed regulation three-phase asynchronous motor, DZM series DC electromagnetic brake and cooling fan. It is a motor suitable for frequency conversion speed regulation.
Scope of use
This series of motors are suitable for light industry, textile, electroplating pipeline and other industries requiring mechanical transmission, to achieve speed regulation, accurate positioning, reciprocating operation and other actions.
When electrified, the electromagnet produces a strong electromagnetic force to suck the armature plate to compress the brake spring. The two dual surfaces of the friction disc are separated from the pressure of the armature plate and the plane of the back cover of the motor, and the motor can rotate flexibly. When power is lost, the armature plate is pressurized by the pressure of the brake spring to tighten the friction disc and generate strong friction braking moment, so that the rotating motor brakes rapidly and achieves accurate positioning.
1. The overall protection level of the motor is IP44.
2. Motor cooling mode IC416;
3. The release device is external, and the manual release is flexible and convenient.
4. The insulation grade is F.
5. Installation size and power level of the motor fully conform to JB/T6456 industry standard and IEC-72 international standard.
6. 71 motor case is aluminium alloy, 80-160 motor case is aluminium alloy or cast iron, 180 and above motor case is cast iron.
Conditions of use
1. Rated voltage: The standard product is AC380V 50Hz;
2. Working mode: S1 (continuous working system);
3. The altitude should not exceed 1000mm.
4. Environmental temperature: - 15 ~40 C;
5. When the monthly mean minimum temperature is not higher than 25 C, the wettest monthly average maximum relative humidity is 95%.
6. Speed regulation range: 5Hz-50Hz is constant torque speed regulation, 50Hz-100Hz is constant speed regulation.
Type B3 Seat Motor without Bottom Foot and Flange on End Cover
Motors with flanges (through holes) on the end cap and no bottom foot on the seat of Model B5
Motors with flanges (small flanges with screw holes) on the end cao and no bottom foot on the seat of Model B14
1、the power of motor is Y-connection at or below 55 kW, and the power above 55 kW is delta-connection；
2、the brake part, the motor with seat number 100 and below is DC99V, and the motor with seat number 112 and above is DC170V；
3、Fast brake connection method is as follows:
I. Air Gap Value of Brakes in Electric Machines of Various Specifications in this Series (Delta)
2. Inspection of air gap
As shown in Figure 1, the distance between armature plate 5 and electromagnet 6 is called air gap (delta). Normal working air gap (delta) does not exceed the specified maximum working air gap value. All motors are adjusted at the beginning when they leave the factory. Within the initial working air gap range, after a period of operation, the air gap value will increase due to friction wear, which will affect the normal suction and braking effect of the brake. Therefore, it is necessary to use the motor for a period of time.According to the maximum working air gap value, the size of plug gauge is selected and the size of air gap (delta) is checked. When checking,the size of the plug ruler can be selected and inserted into the air gap (delta). If the plug is inserted, the air gap is too large.Adjustments must be made.
3、Air Gap Adjustment
YPEJ71～YPEJ132 adjustment method: as shown in Figure 1, select the thickness of the feeler gauge according to the specified initial working air gap value, loosen the nut 11, loosen the fixing screw 13 slightly, loosen the support adjustment screw 12, and put the feeler gauge into the quilt In the air gap (δ) next to the loosened screw, slowly screw in the fixing screw 13 to tighten the feeler gauge, and then press the support adjusting screw 12 against the end cover plane, and pull out the feeler gauge. There are three sets of fixing screws 13, adjust the air gap values on the sides of the three sets of screws to the initial working air gap value according to the above method, and the air gap values at the three places are uniform, and then tighten the nut 11.
YPEJ160 and above adjustment method: select the thickness of the feeler gauge according to the specified initial working air gap value, loosen the fixing screw 13, loosen the support adjusting screw sleeve 9, put the feeler gauge into the air gap next to the fixing screw 13, and slowly rotate Insert the fixing screw 13, press the feeler gauge, and then press the support adjusting screw sleeve 9 against the plane of the end cover (1), and pull out the feeler gauge. There are six sets of fixing screws 13. According to the above method, adjust the air gaps on the sides of the three sets of screws equally divided into 120° to the initial working air gap value, and the air gap values of the three places are uniform, and then adjust the air next to the other three sets of fixing screws. Clearance (δ), and tighten the fixing screw 13 and the support adjusting screw sleeve 9. The adjusted air gap should be checked once with a feeler gauge to prevent uneven air gap. If there is no feeler gauge, the air gap adjustment can be replaced by iron sheets of similar thickness.
|NO.||Fault phenomenon||Examination site and method||Solutions|
|1||Brakes do not absorb
severe vibrations and
|(1) As shown in Figure 1, check whether nut 5 is
loose or not.
(2) Measure whether the air gap (S) exceeds the
maximum working air gap value;
(3) Measure the resistance of three-phase winding
with multimeter. Is it basically average? Is there a
(4) Check whether the AC three-phase power supply
is out of phase with SOOV AC voltage of multimeter;
(5) excessive braking moment exceeding rated
(6) Check whether foreign bodies are stuck on the
surface of iron absorption or whether dry grease
deposits cause unevenness on the surface;
(7) The surface of iron absorption is uneven after
|(1) Tighten nut 5;
(2) If the air gap (S) is too large, it will be adjusted to
the Initial working air gap.
(3) To repair or replace the magnetic rollers with
(4) Eliminate problems found;
(6) Adjusting the compression length of the brake
spring to control the braking moment;
(6) Removing foreign bodies and grease scale;
(7) Leveling by lathe or surface grinder;
|2||Brake fail ure and
brake fail ure
|(1) Friction disc wear. The working air gap increas- es and the torque decreases.
(2) Friction disc damage; (moment inertia Is too large to exceed braking
|(1) Re-adjusting air gap（δ）；
(2) Replacing new friction discs;
(3) Re-selection of motor models
|(1) Overload. Over the specified current of name-
(2) Using frequency converter power supply, the
use time in low frequency band is too long;
(3) Whether there are cotton wool, yam and paper
on the air Inlet and blade of the motor to block up
the cooling air source.
(4) Check whether the power supply and motor are
out of phase.
|(1) Reduce the load, control the rated load, of
reconsider the selection of motor.
(2) External additional fan;
(3) Clean up cotton floss and other debris in the ah
Inlet of the motor and on the wind blade;
manually the rotat ing shaft does not move.
|(1) The friction disc is adhered to by oil (from the gearbox or elsewhere).
(2) The brake is not used for a long time, and the plane friction disc of the motor end cover is rusty,
|(1) Remove the friction disc and wipe it dry before assembling.
(2) After disassembly, the rust spots can be removed and reassembled, which will work normally.