DZM series DC electromagnetic brake is a reliable and safe brake. The product has compact structure, convenient manual release, flexible, reliable performance, low noise, and IP44 protection level. It can effectively prevent dust, iron powder and iron scraps.
DZM series brake and Y2 series motor form YEJ series electromagnetic brake three-phase asynchronous motor. The motor has beautiful appearance, fast braking, accurate positioning, and is suitable for all occasions of motor use.
This series of products have obtained the certificate of ISO 9001 system.
When electrified, the electromagnet produces strong electromagnetic force to suck up the armature plate to compress the brake spring. The two dual faces of the brake disc are separated from the pressure of the armature plate and the plane of the back cover of the motor, and the motor can rotate flexibly. When the power is cut off, the brake spring pressure is applied to the armature plate to tighten the brake disc and produce strong friction braking moment, which makes the rotating motor brake quickly and achieve accurate positioning.
1. After assembling this series of products and motors, the overall protection level reaches IP44, which is higher than the requirements of JB/T6456 industry standard.
2. The braking moment is higher than the requirement of JB/T6456 industry standard.
3. Manual release external device, flexible and convenient (DZM02 without manual release);
4. The insulation grade is F.
Supplies of Matching Parts and Components
For the convenience of customers to use DZM series DC electromagnetic brake, our company not only provides matchable rear cover, junction box, windshield, rectifier and sealing ring accessories, but also provides the corresponding specifications of the rotor shaft processing drawings, as long as processing according to our company's drawings, you can produce YEJ series brake motor.
|NO.||Fault phenomenon||Examination site and method||Solutions|
|1||The brake does not suck||(1) Use a multimeter to measure the resistance of the excitation coil to see if it is broken.
(2) Whether the DC output power of the rectifier is normal;
(3) Whether the brake lead wire connector is loose;
(4) The brake is used for a long time, and the air gap is blocked by dust on the surface of the armature electromagnet;
|(1) Repair or replace the yoke if there is a broken wire;
(2) Replace the rectifier;
(4) After disassembly, remove foreign objects on the surface;
|2||The brakes are not working and the brakes are not strong||(1) The friction plate is worn, the working gap is enlarged, and the torque is reduced;
(2) The friction plate is damaged;
(3) The load inertia is too large, exceeding the braking torque;
|(1) Re-adjust the gap;
(2) Replace with a new friction disc;