YEJ series electromagnetic brake three-phase asynchronous motor is a brake motor carefully designed according to the requirements of national standard JB/T6456. It is composed of general three-phase asynchronous motor (Y2 series) and DZM series DC electromagnetic brake. Its power level and installation size are in line with JB/T6456 industry standard and IEC72 international standard.
This series of products have obtained ISO 9001 system certification and CCC product certification certification.
Scope of use
This series of motors are suitable for non-flammable, explosive and non-corrosive environments. They have the requirements of fast braking, accurate positioning, reciprocating operation and anti-sliding. They are used as main or auxiliary transmission in various machines, such as lifting machinery, transportation machinery, printing machinery, food machinery, construction machinery, woodworking machinery, deceleration machinery and metallurgical machinery.
When electrified, the electromagnet produces a strong electromagnetic force to suck the armature plate to compress the brake spring. The two dual surfaces of the friction disc are separated from the pressure of the armature plate and the plane of the back cover of the motor, and the motor can rotate flexibly. When power is lost, the armature plate is pressurized by the pressure of the brake spring to tighten the friction disc and generate strong friction braking moment, so that the rotating motor brakes rapidly and achieves accurate positioning.
1. The protection level of this series of products is IP44.
2. The cooling mode of motor is IC411 (self-fan cooling).
3. It has a flexible manual release device.
4. The insulation level of the motor is divided into B and F grades, and the brakes are F grades.
5. Installation size and power level of the motor fully conform to JB/T6456 industry standard and IEC-72 international standard.
6, 63-71 are aluminium-shell motors, 80-160 are aluminium-shell or cast-iron-shell motors, and 180-280 are cast-iron-shell motors.
Conditions of use
1. Rated voltage: The standard product is AC380V 50Hz, or can be designed according to customer requirements.
2. Working mode: S1 (continuous working system);
3. The altitude should not exceed 1000mm.
4. Environmental temperature: - 15 ~40 C;
5. When the monthly mean minimum temperature is not higher than 25 C, the monthly average maximum relative humidity is 95%.
Type B3 Seat Motor without Bottom Foot and Flange on End Cover
Motors with flanges (through holes) on the end cap and no bottom foot on the seat of Model B5
Motors with flanges (small flanges with screw holes) on the end cao and no bottom foot on the seat of Model B14
1、the motor part, when it leaves the factory at or below 3kW, is Y-connection, and the rest is delta-connection.
2、the brake part, the motor with seat number 100 and below is DC99V, and the motor with seat number 112 and above is DC170V.
The motor is connected by Y and the brake is connected by DC99V as follows:
The motor is connected by delta and the brake is connected by DC170V as follows:
The motor is connected by Y and the brake is connected by DC170V as follows:
1. Air Gap Value of Brakes in Electric Machines of Various Specifications in this Series (Delta)
2. Inspection of air gap
As shown in Figure 1, the distance between armature plate 5 and electromagnet 6 is called air gap (delta). Normal working air gap (delta) does not exceed the prescribed maximum air gap value. When the motor leaves the factory, it is adjusted to the initial work.Within the air gap range, after a period of operation, the air gap value will increase due to friction wear, which will affect the normal suction and braking effect of the brake. Therefore, after the motor is used for a period of time, it must be maximum.Work air gap value, select the size of plug ruler to check the size of air gap (delta). When checking, the size of the plug ruler can be selected and inserted into the air gap (delta). If the air gap is too large, it must be adjusted.Whole.
3. Air Gap Adjustment
YEJ63-132 adjustment method: As shown in Figure 1, the thickness of plug ruler is selected according to the specified initial working air gap value, the nut 11 is loosened, the fixed screw 13 is loosened slightly, and the adjusting screw 12 is loosened.The plug ruler is placed in the air gap (delta) next to the loosened screw, slowly screwed into the fixed screw 13, pressed the plug ruler, and then the support adjusting screw 12 is tightened to the top cover plane, and pulled out the plug ruler. Fixed screw 13 has three In group B, the air gap values on the edges of the three sets of screws must be adjusted to the initial working air gap values according to the above methods. The air gap values at three places must be uniform, and the nut 11 must be tightened finally.
YEJ160-280 Adjustment Method：
As shown in Figure 1, the thickness of the plug is selected according to the specified initial working air gap value, the fixed screw 13 is loosened slightly, the adjusting screw sleeve of the expenditure support 9 is about 1-2 mm, and the plug ruler is placed.In the air gap beside the loosened fixed screw, slowly screw in the fixed screw 13, press the plug ruler, then tighten the rear cover (1) plane with the support adjusting screw sleeve 9, and pull out the plug ruler. Fixed screw 13 has six groups.According to the above method, the air gap on the edge of three sets of screw with equal 120 degrees must be adjusted to the initial working air gap value. The air gap value at three places must be uniform, and then the air (delta) next to the other three sets of fixed screw must be adjusted.The fixing screw 13 and the support adjusting screw sleeve 9 are tightened. After adjustment, the air gap should be checked once with a plug ruler to prevent the unevenness of the air gap. For air gap adjustment, similar thickness of iron sheet can be used if there is no standard plug ruler.And so on.
|NO.||Fault phenomenon||Examination site and method||Solutions|
|1||Brakes do not absorb
severe vibrations and
|(1) As shown in Figure 1, check whether nut 5 is
loose or not.
(2) Measure whether the air gap (S) exceeds the
maximum working air gap value;
(3) Measure the resistance of three-phase winding
with multimeter. Is it basically average? Is there a
(4) Check whether the AC three-phase power supply
is out of phase with SOOV AC voltage of multimeter;
(5) excessive braking moment exceeding rated
(6) Check whether foreign bodies are stuck on the
surface of iron absorption or whether dry grease
deposits cause unevenness on the surface;
(7) The surface of iron absorption is uneven after
|(1) Tighten nut 5;
(2) If the air gap (S) is too large, it will be adjusted to
the Initial working air gap.
(3) To repair or replace the magnetic rollers with
(4) Eliminate problems found;
(6) Adjusting the compression length of the brake
spring to control the braking moment;
(6) Removing foreign bodies and grease scale;
(7) Leveling by lathe or surface grinder;
|2||Brake fail ure and
brake fail ure
|(1) Friction disc wear. The working air gap increas- es and the torque decreases.
(2) Friction disc damage; (moment inertia Is too large to exceed braking
|(1) Re-adjusting air gap（δ）；
(2) Replacing new friction discs;
(3) Re-selection of motor models
|(1) Overload. Over the specified current of name-
(2) Using frequency converter power supply, the
use time in low frequency band is too long;
(3) Whether there are cotton wool, yam and paper
on the air Inlet and blade of the motor to block up
the cooling air source.
(4) Check whether the power supply and motor are
out of phase.
|(1) Reduce the load, control the rated load, of
reconsider the selection of motor.
(2) External additional fan;
(3) Clean up cotton floss and other debris in the ah
Inlet of the motor and on the wind blade;
manually the rotat ing shaft does not move.
|(1) The friction disc is adhered to by oil (from the gearbox or elsewhere).
(2) The brake is not used for a long time, and the plane friction disc of the motor end cover is rusty,
|(1) Remove the friction disc and wipe it dry before assembling.
(2) After disassembly, the rust spots can be removed and reassembled, which will work normally.