YPEJA series frequency conversion speed regulation electromagnetic brake three-phase asynchronous motor is composed of YP series frequency conversion speed regulation three-phase asynchronous motor, AZML series AC electromagnetic brake and cooling fan. It is a motor suitable for frequency conversion speed regulation.
Scope of use
This series of motors are suitable for light industry, textile, electroplating pipeline and other industries requiring mechanical transmission, to achieve speed regulation, accurate positioning, reciprocating operation and other actions.
When electrified, the electromagnet produces a strong electromagnetic force to suck the armature plate to compress the brake spring. The two dual surfaces of the friction disc are separated from the pressure of the armature plate and the plane of the back cover of the motor, and the motor can rotate flexibly. When power is lost, the armature plate is pressurized by the pressure of the brake spring to tighten the friction disc and generate strong friction braking moment, so that the rotating motor brakes rapidly and achieves accurate positioning.
1. The motor protection level is IP44 and the brake is IP23.
2. Motor cooling mode IC416;
3. The insulation grade is F.
4. The brake uses AC power supply without AC/DC conversion, which improves the reliability.
5. Installation size and power level of the motor fully conform to JB/T6456 industry standard and IEC-72 international standard.
6. 71 motor case is aluminium alloy, 80-160 motor case is aluminium alloy or cast iron.
Conditions of use
1. Rated voltage: The standard product is AC380V 50Hz;
2. Working mode: S1 (continuous working system);
3. The altitude should not exceed 1000mm.
4. Environmental temperature: - 15 ~40 C;
5. When the monthly mean minimum temperature is not higher than 25 C, the wettest monthly average maximum relative humidity is 95%.
6. Speed regulation range: 5Hz-50Hz is constant torque speed regulation, 50Hz-100Hz is constant speed regulation.
1. The connection method of motor and brake is the same, which is Y connection method.
2. Fast brake connection method is as follows:
1. Air Gap Value of Brakes in Electric Machines of Various Specifications in this Series (Delta)
2. Gap Inspection
As shown in Figure 1, the distance between armature 2 and electromagnet 6 is called air gap (delta). Normal working air gap(delta) not
exceeding the specified maximum working air gap. When the motor leaves the factory, it is adjusted within the initial working air gap.After
running for a period of time, the air gap value increases due to wear of friction discs, which will affect the normal suction and manufacture of
brakes.Because of the dynamic effect, the size of the plug must be selected according to the maximum working air gap after the motor has
been used for a period of time.The size of air gap (delta) was checked. When inspecting, the size of the gauge can be selected and inserted
into the air gap (delta).If the air gap (delta) is too large, it must be adjusted.
3. Air Gap Adjustment
As shown in Fig. 1, prepare a set of thick and thin plugs, select the thickness according to the initial working air gap value of the table above,
release nut 5, put the plugs into the clearance (delta) at the edge of the loosened screw, and slowly screw into the lock.Tighten nut 7, tighten
plug ruler, then tighten nut 5 outward, pull out plug ruler. In the same way, the clearance between the second screw and the third screw is
adjusted, and then the nut 5 and the lock are re-adjusted.Nut 7 is tightened and checked regularly for loosening. There are six groups of brake
screw of motor above YEJA132. According to the above method, three groups can be adjusted according to 120 degrees, and then another
three groups. If Without regular plug ruler, it can be replaced by similar thick and thin iron sheet. Nut 6 advances about 0.15 mm per rotation
(hexagonal nut hexagonal angle). Clearance adjustment should be uniform at three points, otherwise braking will be affected.When the device
is sucked in and braked, the coil will burn out in serious cases.
4. Torque Regulation
When the braking moment does not reach the rated braking moment in the normal working air gap, three insurance nuts 4 (six above seat
number 132) can be uniformly screwed forward to compress the braking spring 3.It can increase the braking moment, but not too much, as
long as it reaches the rated braking moment on the nameplate, because the spring pressure is too large, it will cause difficulty in attracting, or
make an unpleasant squeaky electromagnetic sound, serious.It will burn out the coil.