YEJF series three-phase asynchronous motor with electromagnetic brake is an electrified brake motor carefully designed according to the requirements of national standard JB/T6465. It consists of a universal (Y2 series) three-phase asynchronous motor with DZMF series electromagnetic brake at the back end. Its power level and installation size are in line with JB/T6456 industry standard and IEC72 international standard.This series of products have obtained ISO 9001 system certification and CCC product certification certification.
Scope of use
This series of motors are suitable for all kinds of transmission machinery which motor needs special braking function. The best braking effect can be obtained by automatic control method. Because the brake motor has no braking moment in air cutting, it is not suitable for lifting machinery and other equipment with gravity sag.
The motor and brake parts of YEJF brake motor are powered independently. Without power supply, the motor spindle is in a state of free rotation. Therefore, when the motor is used in the working process, the motor can start directly. When the motor needs to be braked when the power is cut off, the brake will work. When the motor achieves the braking effect, the brake will be cut off (through the control circuit), and the motor spindle will resume free rotation.
1. The main protection level of the motor is IP44, and the brake part is IP23.
2. The cooling mode of motor is IC411 (self-fan cooling).
3. Motor insulation grade is B and F, brake insulation grade is F.
4. Installation size and power level of the motor fully conform to JB/T6456 industry standard and IEC-72 international standard.
5. 71 is aluminium-shell motor, 80-160 is aluminium-shell or cast-iron-shell motor, 180 is cast-iron-shell motor.
Conditions of use
1. Rated voltage: The standard product is AC380V 50Hz, and the electromagnetic brake is DC24V (or designed according to customer's requirements).
2. Working mode: S1 (continuous working system);
3. The altitude should not exceed 1000mm.
4. Environmental temperature: - 15 ~40 C;
5. When the monthly mean minimum temperature is not higher than 25 C, the monthly average maximum relative humidity is 90%.
1. the motor part, when it leaves the factory at or below 3kW, is Y-connection, and the rest is delta-connection.
2. The brakes are powered independently by DC24V.
1. Air Gap Value of Brakes in Electric Machines of Various Specifications in this Series (Delta)
2. Inspection of air gap
As shown in Figure 1, the distance between the electromagnet 1 and the friction plate 2 is called the air gap (delta). Normally, when the motor
leaves the factory, it is adjusted within the initial working air gap value to run for a period of time.After time, the air gap (delta) increases due to
the wear of friction disc and friction plate. Because the air gap value increases due to the wear of friction disc, the braking effect of brake will be
affected. Therefore, a section of motor is used.After time, the size of plug must be selected according to the maximum working air gap, and the
size of air gap (delta) must be checked. When inspecting, the plug ruler of selected size can be directly inserted into the air gap (delta), such
as The plug entry indicates that the air gap (delta) is too large and must be adjusted.
3. Air Gap AdjustmentAs shown
in Fig. 1, pull out the outer hexagonal screw 6 (DZMF05-20 is three, DZMF40 or more is four), screw two outer hexagonal screw 6 into the
disassembly process screw hole of the fixed bushing 5, eject the fixed bushing 5, and then the combination of the friction plate and the friction
disc seat is loosened. Three plug rulers are selected according to the initial working air gap value. Inserted into the air gap (delta) marked in the
drawing, three plug rulers are evenly distributed at 120 degrees. Fixed bushing 5 is struck in the direction of axle extension with a wooden
hammer. Fixed friction disc assembly is fitted with the taper inner hole of the friction disc seat through the fixed bushing 5, and then tightened
the outer hexagonal screw 6. When the screw is tightened, the friction disc assembly moves out, and the plug ruler will be loosened and pulled
out. Note that when hammer strikes fixed bushing 5, it must be tightened. Otherwise, when external hexagonal screw 6 is fixed, the frictional
disc assembly moves out too much, and the air gap (delta) will become larger. Therefore, we should cooperate well in choosing plug ruler and
debugging method. Air gap adjustment can be replaced by similar thickness of iron sheet if there is no standard plug ruler.