YEJA series AC electromagnetic brake three-phase asynchronous motor is composed of two parts: standard Y2 series three-phase asynchronous motor and AZML series three-phase AC electromagnetic brake. The spindle of the back end of the motor is connected with the friction disc of the brake by spline. The electromagnet is fixed on the back end cover of the motor, which belongs to the power-off braking type.This series of products have obtained ISO 9001 system certification and CCC product certification certification.
Scope of use
YEJA three-phase AC brake motor is suitable for environments without flammable, explosive and corrosive gases. It is especially suitable for all kinds of machines requiring fast braking, accurate positioning and skidding prevention, such as lifts, transport machinery, printing machinery, packaging machinery, textile machinery, ceramic machinery, plating production line and transmission machinery matched with reducers.
When electrified, the electromagnet produces a strong electromagnetic force to suck the armature plate to compress the brake spring, so that the armature plate can be separated from the pressure on the brake disc, and the motor can rotate flexibly. When power loss occurs, the armature plate is pressurized by the brake spring pressure to tighten the brake disc and generate a strong friction braking moment, so that the rotating motor brakes rapidly and achieves accurate positioning.
1. The protection level of this series of products reaches IP55.
2. The cooling mode of motor is IC411 (self-fan cooling).
3. The AC brake has been carefully designed. In addition to the charged part sealed in the epoxy resin shell, the brake is installed in a fully sealed structural component when it is assembled with the motor, which can effectively prevent cotton yarn, paper scraps, dust, grease, iron scraps, powder and other impurities from entering the brake, thus prolonging its service life.
4. AC brake has the advantages of fast starting response, short braking time, safe and reliable braking moment adjustable, etc.
5. With flexible manual release device, self-locking or temporary wrench can be freely chosen;
6. AC brake and motor use the same power supply voltage, without AC-DC conversion rectifier, avoid AC-DC conversion, easy to use;
7. Motor insulation grade is B and F, brake insulation grade is F.
8. Use two-position junction boxes, i.e. separate junction boards for motors and brakes respectively.
9. Installation size and power level of the motor fully conform to JB/T6456 industry standard and IEC-72 international standard.
10, 63-71 are aluminium-shell motors, 80-160 are aluminium-shell or cast-iron-shell motors, and 180 are cast-iron-shell motors.
Conditions of use
1. Elevation not exceeding 1000m;
2. When the monthly mean minimum temperature is not higher than 25 C, the wettest monthly average maximum relative humidity is 95%.
3. The highest ambient temperature does not exceed 40 C and the lowest is -15 C.
4. Working mode S1 (continuous working system);
5. The rated voltage is 380V 50Hz. Different voltage and frequency can be designed and manufactured separately.
First, the motor part, when it leaves the factory at or below 3kW, is Y-connection, and the rest is delta-connection.
2. The brake part, when the motor under 100 leaves the factory, is Y-connection, and the rest is delta-connection.
Seat No. 100 and below, power 3 kW and below motor connection method:
Motor connection method with seat number over 100 and power of 3 kW or less:
Motor connection method with seat number over 100 and power over 3 kW:
1. Air Gap Value of Brakes in Electric Machines of Various Specifications (Delta)
2. Gap Inspection
As shown in Figure 1, the distance between armature 2 and electromagnet 6 is called air gap (delta). Normal working air gap (delta) does not
exceed the prescribed maximum air gap value. When the motor leaves the factory, it is adjusted to In the initial working air gap range, after
running for a period of time, the air gap value increases due to friction wear, which will affect the normal suction and braking effect of the brake, so
it is used in the motor.
After a period of time, the size of plug must be selected according to the maximum air gap value, and the size of air gap (delta) must be checked.
When inspecting, the selected size of the plug ruler can be directly inserted into the air gap (delta), such asPlugging indicates that the air gap
(delta) is too large and must be adjusted.
3. Air Gap Adjustment
Prepare a set of plug rulers, select the thickness according to the initial working air gap value of Table 1, loosen nut 5 as shown in Figure 1, put
the plug ruler into the clearance (delta) at the edge of the loosened screw, slowly screw in the locking nut 7, press the plug ruler, then tighten nut 5
outward and pull out the plug ruler. The clearance between the second screw and the third screw is adjusted by the same method, and then the
nut 5 and the locking nut 7 are tightened again after the clearance is adjusted, and the looseness of the nut is checked regularly. There are six
groups of brake screw of motor above YEJA132. According to the above method, three groups can be adjusted according to 120 degrees, and
then another three groups. Three points of clearance adjustment should be uniform, otherwise it will affect the brake suction and braking, and the
coil will be burnt out in serious cases. If there is no regular plug ruler, it can be replaced by similar thick and thin iron sheet.
4. Torque Regulation
When the braking moment does not reach the rated braking moment in the normal working air gap, three insurance nuts 4 (six above seat number
132) can be uniformly screwed forward and compressed.Dynamic spring 3, can increase the braking moment, but not too much, as long as it
reaches the rated braking moment on the nameplate, because the spring pressure is too large, it will cause difficulty in attracting, or give out
ugly.Squeezing electromagnetic sound, serious will burn the coil.