YEJA series AC electromagnetic brake three phase asynchronous motor
YEJA series AC electromagnetic brake three-phase asynchronous motor is composed of two parts: standard Y2 series three-phase asynchronous motor and AZML series three-phase AC electromagnetic brake. The spindle of the back end of the motor is connected with the friction disc of the brake by spline. The electromagnet is fixed on the back end cover of the motor, which belongs to the power-off braking type.This series of products have obtained ISO 9001 system certification and CCC product certification certification.
Scope of use
YEJA three-phase AC brake motor is suitable for environments without flammable, explosive and corrosive gases. It is especially suitable for all kinds of machines requiring fast braking, accurate positioning and skidding prevention, such as lifts, transport machinery, printing machinery, packaging machinery, textile machinery, ceramic machinery, plating production line and transmission machinery matched with reducers.
When electrified, the electromagnet produces a strong electromagnetic force to suck the armature plate to compress the brake spring, so that the armature plate can be separated from the pressure on the brake disc, and the motor can rotate flexibly. When power loss occurs, the armature plate is pressurized by the brake spring pressure to tighten the brake disc and generate a strong friction braking moment, so that the rotating motor brakes rapidly and achieves accurate positioning.
1. The protection level of this series of products reaches IP55.
2. The cooling mode of motor is IC411 (self-fan cooling).
3. The AC brake has been carefully designed. In addition to the charged part sealed in the epoxy resin shell, the brake is installed in a fully sealed structural component when it is assembled with the motor, which can effectively prevent cotton yarn, paper scraps, dust, grease, iron scraps, powder and other impurities from entering the brake, thus prolonging its service life.
4. AC brake has the advantages of fast starting response, short braking time, safe and reliable braking moment adjustable, etc.
5. With flexible manual release device, self-locking or temporary wrench can be freely chosen;
6. AC brake and motor use the same power supply voltage, without AC-DC conversion rectifier, avoid AC-DC conversion, easy to use;
7. Motor insulation grade is B and F, brake insulation grade is F.
8. Use two-position junction boxes, i.e. separate junction boards for motors and brakes respectively.
9. Installation size and power level of the motor fully conform to JB/T6456 industry standard and IEC-72 international standard.
10, 63-71 are aluminium-shell motors, 80-160 are aluminium-shell or cast-iron-shell motors, and 180 are cast-iron-shell motors.
Conditions of use
1. Elevation not exceeding 1000m;
2. When the monthly mean minimum temperature is not higher than 25 C, the wettest monthly average maximum relative humidity is 95%.
3. The highest ambient temperature does not exceed 40 C and the lowest is -15 C.
4. Working mode S1 (continuous working system);
5. The rated voltage is 380V 50Hz. Different voltage and frequency can be designed and manufactured separately.
Type B3 Seat Motor without Bottom Foot and Flange on End Cover
Motors with flanges (through holes) on the end cap and no bottom foot on the seat of Model B5
Motors with flanges (small flanges with screw holes) on the end cao and no bottom foot on the seat of Model B14
1、the motor part, when it leaves the factory at or below 3kW, is Y-connection, and the rest is delta-connection.
2、The brake part, when the motor under 100 leaves the factory, is Y-connection, and the rest is delta-connection. Seat No. 100 and below, power 3 kW and below motor connection method:
1. Air Gap Value of Brakes in Electric Machines of Various Specifications (Delta)
2. Gap Inspection
As shown in Figure 1, the distance between armature 2 and electromagnet 6 is called air gap (delta). Normal working air gap (delta) does not exceed the prescribed maximum air gap value. When the motor leaves the factory, it is adjusted to In the initial working air gap range, after running for a period of time, the air gap value increases due to friction wear, which will affect the normal suction and braking effect of the brake, so it is used in the motor. After a period of time, the size of plug must be selected according to the maximum air gap value, and the size of air gap (delta) must be checked. When inspecting, the selected size of the plug ruler can be directly inserted into the air gap (delta), such asPlugging indicates that the air gap (delta) is too large and must be adjusted.
3. Air Gap Adjustment
Prepare a set of plug rulers, select the thickness according to the initial working air gap value of Table 1, loosen nut 5 as shown in Figure 1, put the plug ruler into the clearance (delta) at the edge of the loosened screw, slowly screw in the locking nut 7, press the plug ruler, then tighten nut 5 outward and pull out the plug ruler. The clearance between the second screw and the third screw is adjusted by the same method, and then the nut 5 and the locking nut 7 are tightened again after the clearance is adjusted, and the looseness of the nut is checked regularly. There are six groups of brake screw of motor above YEJA132. According to the above method, three groups can be adjusted according to 120 degrees, and then another three groups. Three points of clearance adjustment should be uniform, otherwise it will affect the brake suction and braking, and the coil will be burnt out in serious cases. If there is no regular plug ruler, it can be replaced by similar thick and thin iron sheet.
4. Torque Regulation
When the braking moment does not reach the rated braking moment in the normal working air gap, three insurance nuts 4 (six above seat number 132) can be uniformly screwed forward and compressed.Dynamic spring 3, can increase the braking moment, but not too much, as long as it reaches the rated braking moment on the nameplate, because the spring pressure is too large, it will cause difficulty in attracting, or give out ugly.Squeezing electromagnetic sound, serious will burn the coil.
|NO.||Fault phenomenon||Examination site and method||Solutions|
|1||Brakes do not absorb
severe vibrations and
|(1) As shown in Figure 1, check whether nut 5 is
loose or not.
(2) Measure whether the air gap (S) exceeds the
maximum working air gap value;
(3) Measure the resistance of three-phase winding
with multimeter. Is it basically average? Is there a
(4) Check whether the AC three-phase power supply
is out of phase with SOOV AC voltage of multimeter;
(5) excessive braking moment exceeding rated
(6) Check whether foreign bodies are stuck on the
surface of iron absorption or whether dry grease
deposits cause unevenness on the surface;
(7) The surface of iron absorption is uneven after
|(1) Tighten nut 5;
(2) If the air gap (S) is too large, it will be adjusted to
the Initial working air gap.
(3) To repair or replace the magnetic rollers with
(4) Eliminate problems found;
(6) Adjusting the compression length of the brake
spring to control the braking moment;
(6) Removing foreign bodies and grease scale;
(7) Leveling by lathe or surface grinder;
|2||Brake fail ure and
brake fail ure
|(1) Friction disc wear. The working air gap increas- es and the torque decreases.
(2) Friction disc damage; (moment inertia Is too large to exceed braking
|(1) Re-adjusting air gap（δ）；
(2) Replacing new friction discs;
(3) Re-selection of motor models
|(1) Overload. Over the specified current of name-
(2) Using frequency converter power supply, the
use time in low frequency band is too long;
(3) Whether there are cotton wool, yam and paper
on the air Inlet and blade of the motor to block up
the cooling air source.
(4) Check whether the power supply and motor are
out of phase.
|(1) Reduce the load, control the rated load, of
reconsider the selection of motor.
(2) External additional fan;
(3) Clean up cotton floss and other debris in the ah
Inlet of the motor and on the wind blade;
manually the rotat ing shaft does not move.
|(1) The friction disc is adhered to by oil (from the gearbox or elsewhere).
(2) The brake is not used for a long time, and the plane friction disc of the motor end cover is rusty,
|(1) Remove the friction disc and wipe it dry before assembling.
(2) After disassembly, the rust spots can be removed and reassembled, which will work normally.
|File name||Size||Upload date||Detailed|
|YEJA series AC electromagnetic brake three phase asynchronous motor||858KB||2021/3/10||click to download|
Copyright © Taizhou Taili Explosion Proof Motor Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved 浙ICP备11008472号 Powered by www.300.cn